One of the best ways to cook food for a weekend at a patio party is to grill it. Grilling is fun and exciting, since you can grill all kinds of food. From hamburgers to sausages, from vegetables to chicken, you will get that delicious irresistible charred flavor. But it’s not just about the type of food you cook, it’s also about the most important component: your grill. And when it comes to grills, Blaze Grills stands out from the rest. Here we cover Blaze grill reviews with the top 5 models from this brand.
We know you will love Blaze grills with their professional Blaze grill that will make you look like an outdoor chef. You’ll also love their 32-inch Blaze grill, one of the most popular for homeowners. But we want to give you the best of the best for your next outdoor party event.
Blaze Grills Reviews
Whether you’re looking for the best under 500 gas grills or specifically buying Blaze outdoor grills let our top picks show you what you can get when you trust Blaze Grills.
1. Built-In Gas Grill With 32 Inch Blaze Grill Burner
This Blaze Grill 32 Inch Gas Burner Grill has a seamless design and features flame stabilizing grills that will reduce any flares just as you add more flavor to your food. It has a full-size drip pan to catch all drips and debris coming out of the grill. You are sure that this grill is easier to clean.
Total BTU is 66,000 and comes with heat separators, so each zone will cook food well. The heat is not concentrated in one part of the grill. It comes with a handy flamethrower button on its efficient ignition system, so startups are fast all the time. It also has a larger cooking space at 738 square inches with a removable grill.
This Blaze grill is made of very durable stainless steel and comes with a double coated hood to protect the outside of the grill from heat. This design also helps conserve heat as well.
- This grill comes with flame stabilizing sections to reduce flare so you can add more flavor to your food.
- The flame is not centered in a section of the grill but separated using heat zone dividers
- With a larger cooking area and a heating area so you can cook more feet at the same time.
- It has a heavy double-lined hood to keep the heat inside and prevent heat from moving.
- It is made of sturdy stainless steel that is very durable and easy to clean.
- With a rotisserie burner on the back for cooking and grilling chicken, meat grills and sausages.
- With powerful grill system
- Made of strong and durable materials
- With easy to clean drip system and surface
- Heat and flames are concentrated in one area
- Large cooking area
- Easy to turn on the ignition system
- This is just a grill, no trolley
- No side tables
2. Blaze 32 Inch Freestanding Propane Gas Grill
The Blaze 32 Inch Grill is a freestanding grill that comes with an easy to push truck with plenty of storage space. It is made of high-strength stainless steel for a longer life and a rugged design. It has four high-quality, easy-to-clean stainless steel burners with a BTU of 14,000 per burner. You will get heat zone dividers, so you will have a different heat and flame in one area and at the same time allow indirect cooking of foods that do not require heat or direct flame.
You can easily light this grill, even on a wet or windy day, due to its powerful and efficient flame ignition system. It also has an infrared rotisserie burner on the back with 10,000 BTUs for simmering chicken, ribs, or sausages. The trolley is huge, ideal for storing a gas tank in the cabinet, as well as other kitchen utensils. It is also easy to move with large wheels.
This Blaze Gas Grill has a convenient cart so you can place this grill anywhere in your backyard or patio.  With a large cooking area and an additional infrared grill for simmering.
- It will reduce breakouts with its perforated stabilizer grids, easy start with an efficient flame ignition system.
- With lateral food preparation areas where you can prepare sauces, place cooked food, etc.
- Has a very large cooking area with additional IR burner  Made of very durable stainless steel
- This is easy to clean and will last forever
- With a large trolley with durable wheels  With doors to keep all your cookware safe and clean
- Large cooking area with powerful burners, easy ignition system
- Too heavy to push or pull
- No extra or side burner for sauces and food heating
3. Blaze LTE 4-Burner Natural Gas or Propane Grill
It is not necessary to use a converter system with the 32-inch Blaze LTE burner. It comes with four powerful burners with 14,000 BTU each, and can use either natural gas or propane. This grill is suitable for outdoor grilling, like a professional grill for a restaurant or a patio grill for a party.
This Blaze grill is made of high quality 8mm stainless steel with a body strong and very durable cooking rods. You’ll get 4 cast stainless steel burners, enough to prepare food for an entire clan over the weekend. You will cook on a sturdy grill with a secure cover that will keep you warm and prevent cold, moist air from entering.
This is also an updated Blaze Grills model with exclusive SRL LED lights and comes with halogen hood lighting. so you can cook and grill perfectly even in the dark. You also get heat zone dividers and an efficient ignition system, which is a feature common to all Blaze Grills grills.
- This is a commercial-style grill with the most up-to-date features.  This grill features precision cut components that will last a long time.
- With a large cooking area and powerful burners.
- You can use propane or natural gas with this grill, and you don’t need a converter to do this.
- Comes with quality parts and accessories, large hood, characteristic LED lighting, halogen lighting, and lifetime warranty
- Without trolley
- Without side shelves
- Without feet
4. Blaze 40 Inch Freestanding Natural Gas Grill
If you are looking for a larger and more powerful residential or commercial grill, the Blaze 40 Inch may be the best for you. It is an independent grill that works with natural gas. It is made of 304 stainless steel with 5 durable burners with 14,000 BTUs of power each. It also comes with a free 10,000 BTU IR burner on the back to easily power a grill.
This five burner grill comes with a durable trolley with side shelves where you can prepare food and a place to store kitchen equipment, dishes and dishes. The cabinet has two doors, it is safe to keep a natural gas tank and all other kitchen equipment. At the bottom of this cart are four large coasters that can move the grill anywhere.
- This is a freestanding grill that can be moved anywhere.
- It has a stainless steel body with a trolley with shelves and side doors.
- Comes with 5 powerful grills and a rear IR burner for roast cooking.
- Has a large cooking space at 684 square inches.
- With updated features, a heavy grill hood and easy to use ignition systems.
- Has a larger cooking area with 5 burners
- With one burner IR rear
- With large, heavy grill hood
- Large stainless steel cabinet with side shelves  Easy ignition system
- With plenty of storage space for tank and equipment d e cooker
- This is too heavy even with wheels
- No additional burner on the side
5. Blaze Built-In Grill With 40 Inch Natural Gas Lights
This is a Blaze grill with a size of 40 inches and runs on natural gas. You will cook in the most convenient way with five powerful burners at your disposal. The burners are made of cast 304 stainless steel with 14,000 BTUs for each burner. It also comes with a rear grill cooker / burner that you can use to grill a whole chicken, a prime rib, and a great cut of meat or fish. It comes with a large grill hood with an integrated thermometer. It is so heavy that the heat will not come out even on the grill. There is no cart or legs for this grill, so you should place it on a strong, even surface.
- Comes with quality stainless steel burners that are easy to clean and will last a long time.
- With powerful burners with a large cooking area.
- With an additional rotisserie burner for cooking and grilling different types of food.
- design with a large and heavy hood to maintain
Blaze grills are available in a variety of features and capacities. You must be smart when choosing the right grill for your needs.
Size of cooking area
How large is the cooking area of the grill? Do you feel comfortable cooking on a best compact gas grill, or do you prefer to cook in a large space for your family or for a weekend party? All Blaze grills come with very large cooking areas and some with an additional grill area on the back.
BTUs per burner
Most grills come with 14,000 BTUs per burner. These are stainless steel burners with easy ignition systems. And grills with an additional rear grill, this generally has 10,000 smaller BTUs. This is efficient enough to cook more food for a large family or for commercial use.
Stainless steel is the best material for a grill. Stainless steel is very durable, easy to clean, and easy to maintain. This will never stain or smell cooking food, and of course stainless steel holds heat well. This is the reason why most grill hoods are made of durable stainless steel.
With or without trolley
Should I prefer a trolley or grill without a trolley? A grill without a trolley is cheaper, but it should have a stable area to keep the grill on top. But if you don’t have this type of area, you should prefer a grill with a cart.
Also, be particular about the cart. It must be made of stainless steel, it must have enough area at the bottom for storage (tank storage too) and side shelves. Wheels must be strong, secure, and will roll easily on concrete or grass.
Blaze grills have tons of unique features. An instant ignition system will help you light the grill, even in humid weather, it is standard on all Blaze grills. Choose heat zone dividers to keep heat in different cooking zones, a drip tray for easy cleaning and maintenance, and many more. Be very particular about the different features of Blaze grills so you can find the best grill that’s perfect for your outdoor cooking needs.
What is the best burning grill and why?
From our Blaze Gas Grill Reviews we selected the Blaze Grill 32 Inch Gas Grill. We chose this Blaze Gas grill because it comes with a seamless design and has flame stabilizing grids that will reduce sprouts to add more flavor to food. It has a large and efficient drip tray to collect all drips and dirt from the grill. And because of this, it is easier to clean.
Total BTU is 66,000 and has heat separators, a practical flame launcher, and an ignition system, making startups quick and easy. Another reason is that this grill has a larger cooking space at 738 square inches with a removable warming rack. Many cooks love durable stainless steel and the double-lined hood to protect the outside of the grill from extreme heat and conserve heat, too.
We recommend the Blaze Gas 32-inch grill, and if you think this is the best Blaze gas grill for you, check this out here.